Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Reality TV

I used to love American Idol, but the last two seasons the candidates have been so mediocre.  This season, the only one I feel good about is Crystal Bowersox.  Which, she does make the show worth watching.

Dancing With The Stars is interesting this time around.  Pam Anderson is a pretty good dang dancer!  But you know, Kate Gosselin, she just totally sucks.  She sucks so bad that I tried to vote for her last week out of pity (forgot I don't have ATT).  This week she sucked even worse and I think she deserves to be slapped really hard.  She has no rhythm, no sense of humor, gag a maggot.  She said she wanted to stay on the show till she learned what she needed to learn and I want to say, "honey, you need to learn to dance!"

Buzz Aldrin, well, that's just sad.  I did wonder how he and his wife got all the money to afford all that really awful plastic surgery.  No aging with grace there.

4 comments:

annegb said...

And yesterday, this lady called in whose husband is a writer for NBC & knows a lot of the people working on DWTS and he said that Kate Gosselin is disliked by everyone there and giving everybody a lot of attitude. Golden-butt wise.

cathycan said...

Gee, now I wish I watched DWTS! I've just never been interested.
I like Bowersocks too but I also like Andrew Garcia. Yeah he's "a little pitch-y" but when he's on I love him! I don't think he has a chance.

annegb said...

It's kind of like the taming of the shrew. She didn't do as bad yesterday. The really sad thing here is that she reminds me of myself and I wonder how many people don't like me because I'm bossy and bitchy.

cathycan said...

Bossy and bitchy...good name for a blog!